4 lbs (1.8 kg) Boneless Chicken Breast
2 Small Onions
1 Red Bell Pepper
1/4 Tsp Saffron
Salt (Approx 1 Tbsp) as you prefer
Black Pepper Powder (Approx 1 Tsp) as you prefer
Turmeric (Approx 1 Tsp) as you prefer
3 to 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1. Cut the boneless chicken breast to small 3 x 3 inches cubes.
2. Dice/Cut the onions (One of the onions can be cut larger to grill along with the chicken kebabs.
3. Slice the red bell pepper.
4. Soak the saffron in boiling water for at least 10 minutes.
1. Place the sliced boneless chicken breast, onions and the red bell pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add salt, black pepper powder, turmeric, olive oil, mayonnaise and 3 to 4 tsp of the soaked saffron to the bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Cover the mixture with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Keep them in a refrigerator to marinate for 8 to 12 hours.
5. Skewer pieces of chicken, onions and red bell pepper.
6. Cook the chicken kebabs over a charcoal grill.